Marsha Shandur was living as she’d dreamed of for nearly 15 years: a job as a successful radio DJ, a life full of live gigs and music, on the brink of the big time. But there was something missing. (Whisper it: she was getting bored).
So she took off. She moved continent, with no plan and no job. And that’s how she started her journey that’s led to her business as a much-loved storytelling coach, in demand by private clients and events to help them build trust and connection, and make it FUN.
Marsha and I have have a blast talking about:
- The beginnings of True Stories Live (with just 3 people in the audience) and her brand YesYesMarsha
- The difference between your zone of excellence and your zone of genius – and how to find yours.
- Why talented creative people get stuck: finding themselves doing highly competitive jobs that should be fun, but aren’t – and what Marsha did to get out of it
- The SINGLE biggest mistake that most people make telling their stories (and this is so easy to change in your own)
- How to to get started with a story that’s compelling, relevant and fun, even if you’re feeling as interesting as a white bread sandwich, or as overwhelmed as a kitten in a wool-basket
Marsha is SUCH fun, and full of practical, useful tips on how to make your story work for you, to get you the creative life you really want.
Never miss an episode
Value your own creative work
If you do creative work of any kind, the way you value your work and your own skills is crucial.
Get the free download here: 16 proven ways to charge more for your creative and freelance work