When you’re a professional creative, things go wrong.
Sometimes things go HORRIBLY wrong.
Katharine Coleman is a leading international glass artist, with nerves of steel. If you think that your medium is hard, just try working with something that can shatter with one false move.
So don’t listen if:
- you don’t want to hear a hair-raising story of a catastrophe-ridden, high-profile commission
- you believe that if you haven’t started by your 40s, there’s no hope
- you think that you need to keep yourself isolated from other creatives in your field
But join me now if you want to know:
- The lessons from how one of today’s leading craftspeople went from a geography PhD and household chores to having work in the world’s major collections and galleries
- How Katharine broke into the establishment after years of rejection
- How founding a network of glass engravers around the world has led to ‘five times the impact’
Be more successful with other creative lifers
Come and join the Creative Lifers Facebook group – we’re a community of professional creatives and creative professionals who want to support each other to grow better, more successful and stronger.